This guide is for when you have a new machine you want to connect your Jungle Disk account to and continue running your backups from.
1. Download the Jungle Disk application via https://cyberfortress.com/backup-and-cloud-storage-downloads/
2. Walk through the first time setup and select the "Replace a Computer Backup" option
3. Select the disk you want to run backups to
4. Select the "replace a computer backup" option (this way you will continue to upload data to your old machine backup vault and avoid the doubling of data if you are backing up the same information from the old machine)
5. Select which files you want to backup
4. You are all set, your new machine will continue to run backups and the data you already have stored in your old online disk will be purged out after its retention has been met.
* NOTE: If you are backing up the same files on your new machine that you were backing up on your old machine these will continue to be in your backup vault*