Jungle Disk Workgroup / Server Edition
JungleFS Guide For Intel Macs
- You well receive a prompt to Open you System Preferences to Enable System Extensions
- In Security and Privacy, under the General Tab, Unlock your System Preferences and Click on Details where you see Some system software requires your attention before it can be used.
- You will then need Enter your Mac Admin Password.
- You will then need to select Jungle Disk, LLC from the list of developers.
- After you have made these changes you will be prompted to Restart your computer.
- Once your computer has rebooted you will see your drives map on your desktop.