1.Click on your windows start button on the bottom left hand side.
2. Type services.msc and left click / return.
3. You will now see the services snap in. Scroll down using the scroll bar on the right hand side to
KeepItSafe online backup.
4. The KeepItSafe online backup should have the status ‘running’ and startup type ‘automatic’
5. If you have found KeepItSafe and it is not running, you can restart the service click clicking ‘restart
the service on the left hand side.
6. If you have found or have restarted the service and the start up type is not set to ‘automatic’ you
can change this by right clicking the service, clicking properties, and entering automatic and clicking
apply, then ok.